View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2017, 07:14 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,004
rockscan will become famous soon enough

Because it involves access, you have to file it in the jurisdiction where the kids are.

If you have that agreement that you both signed you can attach it but because you didnt get advice from counsel you will need to note that.

To be honest, if you didnt get advice from counsel, im not sure if its a motion to change as its not an order.
Reply With Quote