View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2017, 07:09 PM
pete360 pete360 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 21
pete360 is on a distinguished road

To clarify, i did do extensive research and found this everywhere:
"A variation is commenced by way of initiating a Motion to Change at the appropriate court. Typically, the court that granted the initial order will be the court that hears the motion to change..."
Problem is that i don't have anything prior to this - there is NO initial order, just a vague "kitchen table" separation agreement.

So what is the proper protocol? I'm not saying i will do it myself, will most definitely search out legal council, i just want to be prepared to what's coming and not go into this completely blind.... Research, research, research...
Reply With Quote