View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2017, 07:05 PM
pete360 pete360 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 21
pete360 is on a distinguished road

Ok, one more question:
Our separation agreement done 4 years ago was never filed in court. So i have nothing filed to "change". Do I have to file a "new" motion? What is this called and where do I even start?
How long does it take to even get the status quo or new separation agreement enforced? And I don't want to do anything "wrong" during this time, i want to show up in court clean as a whistle. Does this mean until it's all done, i just have to put up with this and take what's given to me, document, and always show up to pick up the kids on time?
Thanks so much everyone! This has brought me a lot of comfort - my fiancÚ and I have both been spinning for a LONG time now, second guessing everything we're doing, and all this support and affirmation definitely helps, at least mentally.
Reply With Quote