View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2017, 06:45 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,004
rockscan will become famous soon enough

Theres a number of iffy things in your case and truly you need to get your agreement on access changed.

The iffy stuff is that you chose to move, agreed to a status quo and havent taken action yet.

However, shes still denying access.

You need to file a motion to change. You can argue that you tried one way and it didnt work and you tried another way and it didnt work. Now you need a set order that gives you the power to file contempt when she refuses access.
Reply With Quote