View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2017, 10:12 AM
freckles1234 freckles1234 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 62
freckles1234 is on a distinguished road

I believe you then just need to file as a new case in court and not have to prove any change in circumstance.

At that point, you can ask for whatever you want. I would file for 50/50 and state that while you should be getting equal parenting time the ex is unilaterally changing the times and that the separation agreement is voided as it has not been followed.

I luckily was not married to my kids mother and my wife and I are still together so I don't have a lot of experience with separation agreements.
Reply With Quote