View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-13-2017, 11:53 AM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,902
rockscan will become famous soon enough

If she files an arrears statement you send a formal dispute through FRO. Your caseworker will help you. That will then go through their accounting process and they will reject the arrears statement.

If you have a support deduction order being sent to FRO (via a recent court action) they will only enforce the cs from the dates in the order (ie she cant submit cs payments from previous to the order dates). If she submits an arrears statement, you go through the dispute process listed above.
Reply With Quote