View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-05-2017, 12:55 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,004
rockscan will become famous soon enough
Default STBX Motioning to lower CS

If you are claiming child support for any months of last year, use her line 150 for 2016 (the tax forms she filed this year). If you are claiming for this year (say January to now) you use whatever proof she has provided to you of her income or her income tax as it is the only proof you have of her current income.

You also request anything and everything to prove her income and/or her claims for no income. If you know shes working-a letter from her employer and a copy of two recent pay stubs. If shes not working-a copy of EI account statement and reasons why shes not working. If she is looking for work-a copy of her resume and proof of her ongoing job search.

This is based on the current case my partner is in. His ex wants cs recalculated and his lawyer directed me to do a new chart with his line 150 for the last three years and then his current income is proven with a pay stub and letter from his employer. He also provided proof of his job search from his time unemployed.

What is she claiming as her reason to reduce cs?

If you asked for cs, it may be awarded. I have a feeling you may be at a loss as you were in a battle and the kids switched on their own. Theres no harm in asking though!!
Reply With Quote