View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-05-2017, 10:39 AM
plainNamedDad44's Avatar
plainNamedDad44 plainNamedDad44 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 818
plainNamedDad44 is on a distinguished road
Default An order for interest on amounts owed for Equalization

Hi Community,

STBX has been holding on to and benefiting solely from an investment property acquired during the marriage, but put in her name only during the marriage (tax reasons).

4 years in, she still is refusing to equalize me and is foot dragging in this regard.

Can I seek an order for interest on any amounts owed? Can I do this retroactively ?

Thank you

Reply With Quote