View Single Post
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2017, 06:35 PM
mathatter89 mathatter89 is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 46
mathatter89 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by trinton View Post
Just remember you can't do it on your own. Hire a process server. If process server can't serve them then they will provide an affidavit confirming their attempts and then you could get permission from judge to serve by alternate methods, i.e., mail or e-mail.
My apologies. I thought I had posted this upthread but I am doing this through process server as required by law.
Reply With Quote