View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 01:21 AM

The-Iceberg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by involveddad75 View Post
I need more information, how many were complete missed days? and how many were late days? How late were they? Also what is the timeframe of these events.

What steps have to put in place or what resources have you looked into to facilitate you child getting to school? Is there a bus that can take you child to school? If you live too close, but is on the bus route you maybe able to have the school board make an exception and pickup the child on route provided the route doesn't have to change.

How old is the child? What are the issues surrounding the reasons why the child is late?

Lastly and most importantly how is your child doing in school? What are their marks? What is the school's position?

This sort of information can help create arguments and responses to what might be put before the courts.
Missed around 40 days and been also late around 40. Some 15 days can be excused, most later are "excused late". Mother, however, has forced the child to school when he was ill. A few times school called to pick him up. Marks are not good but according to the teachers it is because of his misbehaviour at school rather than lates/misses.

The principal called me once and said he was about to call the government (cas). I made him not to. I have been talking to his teachers and I have been in touch with principal a lot. There were days when the child didn't wanna go to school. I called him and we solved that problem. If my son (grade 4) has no health issues this month he wont be missing any days. I work with teachers to improve marks.

My ex is NOT going to get what she wants. She was practically out of picture for 7 years and only this year she held on 50/50. The weird thing is she has been driving the kid to-from school, picked him up from my place. I haven't ddrove the child to her house almost a year. I never said I can't or won't, she just does it. IDK if that is another tactic but she has a lot to PROVE. Her word against mine.