View Single Post
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 06-01-2017, 01:15 PM
arabian's Avatar
arabian arabian is online now
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Western Canada
Posts: 9,968
arabian will become famous soon enough

Yes you can go to some proceedings and observe. That is an excellent idea.
Good to hear you are actively looking for work.

If your husband drives impaired then simply call police (you have your husband's license plate and model of car). You can make an anonymous tip. I have a girlfriend who used to often leave golf course impaired. Her husband called police and she was arrested. At first she was angry (because he told he called police) but afterwards she was thankful as it gave her something to think about. You wouldn't want your husband killing someone else's kids.
Reply With Quote