View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-25-2017, 08:39 PM
Stillbreathing Stillbreathing is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 230
Stillbreathing is on a distinguished road

Dear ex please advise of the exact particulars of our son's sex change operation. When, where, who was the surgeon, etc. Why was I not notified? Please be advised that my consent was not given for this procedure. As such I will be filing an emergency motion to have this sex change reversed immediately. I will be asking that you pay for this procedure. I will also be requesting you pay for counselling for our son and all others who have been traumatized by your unilateral decision to change our son's gender. These people will include his friends, their parents and siblings, teachers, sports coaches, your neighbours and of course the family dog (who I noticed has been behaving oddly the past few weeks).

And of corse I will be seeking costs as well as sole custody of our he/she and the dog.

Last edited by Stillbreathing; 05-25-2017 at 08:42 PM.
Reply With Quote