View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 12:40 PM

Janus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifeelold View Post
I made up a spreadsheet to clearly show the judge (which I will include with my 17A) that I see my children about 42% of the time. I dont have overnights on weekdays, but I do see them 156 days out of the yr.
Your math is wrong. I have no idea how you came up with 42% but it has got to be through some sort of magical math voodoo, because it is simply not possible if you don't have overnights on weekdays.

You are not in a shared parenting situation, you are a non-custodial parent.

That said, lots of judges are terrible at math, so you might get away with it, but I'm telling you here and now that you are wrong.

Quote:
And this isn't my first time in court by a long shot. Self represented at this point.
I think it might be fine without a lawyer, just difficult. The problem is that a lawyer for a mobility case is insanely expensive, so probably out of reach for most people. From what you said the other side can't afford a lawyer either so you should be able to pull it off.

Gordon Goertz, go through the factors and be ready to argue why every one of those factors points to it being in the best interests of the kids to stay put.