Thread: Appointments
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 02:54 PM

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange71727 View Post
In my case, the school contacted me to set up the IEP meeting and basically told me the available date as it involved coordinating with multiple staff. I told ex about it and rearranged my day to be able to attend. He demanded I reschedule as it didn't fit his schedule. He isn't available until almost June. I said I was keeping the appointment because the teachers stressed the importance of getting it done now before the end of the school year. I am now the worst person in the world for doing this. I also offered to call him to conference call or take notes and relay all info. He set up his own appointment for two weeks from now.
We also have a history of never doing interviews together given the contentiousness. I have to admit it was nice to speak freely without him there given I may have different concerns than him. Up until now this has been his stance too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have seen judges order both parents attend together but apart if availabilities don't line up. Does your order say you must attend with him together? Your availability doesn't line up.. you want the information now.. he wants it a month later.. so you go get it now and he can get it a month later.

Last edited by trinton; 05-20-2017 at 02:57 PM.