View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2017, 11:20 AM
LovingFather32's Avatar
LovingFather32 LovingFather32 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 4,518
LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
I am asking for a friend.

His two sons want to come live with him, what forms does he need to fill out in order to get this rolling. He picked up the one that is for changing custody without changing his financial situation. I havent seen the papers he has yet but will this weekend.

I just want to make sure that he has all the proper paperwork etc to get the ball rolling. He also wants OCL involved. The kids involved are 12 and 14

Before anyone says anything, he and I have been friends for 29 years and I am not a girlfriend trying to screw his ex.
All he really needs is a From 35 I believe. All the info should be there. It even stipulates whether he would like OCL involvement in those papers,
Reply With Quote