Thread: Here we are
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 01:07 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockscan View Post
Ex is requested a recalculating of support back three years and does not include income changes or kid living away for school.
Provide the last three years NOAs. That is all you need to provide.

Quote:
Ex is claiming school expenses that are not calculated properly.
Receipts, receipts, receipts... (chanted in the style of Steve Balmer.)

Quote:
Ex is claiming therapy with no back up or medical info.
Send a Form 20 requesting medical records. Funny thing is that alternative therapy is not "medical treatment". At most you may be dealing with a psychologist/psychiatrist but, the question back is why that was not done through referral and billed on OHIP.

Quote:
Ex wants all our banking info, proof of money spent on vacations and home renovation, joint assets and loans.
Wanting and getting are two different things. You have no obligation to give up any financial info. The court just needs accounts he is named on and consider you are both divorced I doubt you were stupid enough to open "joint" accounts. (Which are a stupid idea considering you can transfer money for free online between accounts of the same institution. eBanking has virtually rendered "joint accounts" complete and utterly USELESS.)

Quote:
Ex wants all info on my partners job search efforts when he was out of work.
Provide it.

Quote:
Her affidavit makes horrible statements that the kids have been suffering from serious medical issues, that my partner has created them by not agreeing to pay for section 7 stuff and that he has cut off access.
Serious medical issues are covered by the government of Canada. You can't double dip. Sorry to say but, S7 expenses without consent don't get paid. Furthermore, alternative medicine not aligned under the Health Act is "for fun" stuff that are not special nor extraordinary. A good lawyer can argue that alternative therapy is NOT necessary as it is not part of the regulated health practices.

Quote:
She wants $20,000, the freedom for the kids to take as long as possible to finish school and free reign the register in section 7 stuff that he has to pay for regardless of agreement.
Again, you can want all sorts of things. I want baby goats, wearing sweaters, riding poptarts in space. But, all I get is this damn picture...

Good Luck!
Tayken