View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-15-2017, 12:40 PM
HammerDad HammerDad is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hamilton
Posts: 3,726
HammerDad will become famous soon enough

Generally c/s is paid only during the months the child is at home. S7 expenses like residence costs and food cards cover what would normally be c/s if the child were at home.

Essentially, paying c/s while child is away at university is double dipping if the payer already paid for expense of the child living on residence/rent.
Reply With Quote