View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-15-2017, 11:16 AM
LovingFather32's Avatar
LovingFather32 LovingFather32 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 4,518
LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arabian View Post
Yes you had better get your arrears adjusted by the court.

You simply present all of your corroborating information (pay stubs, tax returns, letters from former and current employer if possible).

As long as you pay something it is unlikely that you would be facing jail.

Once you get your numbers and court order altered you can then change your payment. Until that happens the best you could probably do is quickly enter into an agreement with maintenance enforcement (VAPs). You may have to go through a financial examination but if you have your documents there shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Problem is that you ignored this for too long.
^^^^ Agree 100%
Reply With Quote