View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 08:34 PM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

It seems to me you really are that desperate after all huh. To the point where you are picking and choosing words and removing them from their perspective posts threads and context.

before I let you paint me the way I anticipate you are attempting to I'd like to quote an earlier post of mine regarding this topic just so we are on the same page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinton View Post
Note: I am in no way shape or form suggesting all women lie. There are abusive men out there and there are true victims. What I am saying is that there are also many jilted women who abuse this system as a way of revenge.
In this thread you decided to attack me on (in Which I supported a woman in need) I very clearly stated to the OP
Quote:
If you are being abused then call the police.
You've also left the part out where I clearly acknowledge that I believe OP and inform her that there are in fact women fabricating false allegationa to gain upper hand in custody disputes and suggesting for her to proceed with her allegations strategically as I would hate for her to be classified as one of them. Her lawyer would have told her the same thing.

Anyway, it's okay. Your reception of me is quite skewed. It's quite apparent by how you take things completely out of context , manipulate, and present in a way to persue your own agenda. It's okay.. that's nothing new to me. I'm used to it.

Lastly, shouldn't you be creating this corner in the political forum? I noticed the last corner you created in the victim of domestic violence forums was moved to the political forums. This forum is for abused parents in need of support and help. Let's leave it that way.

Last edited by trinton; 05-13-2017 at 08:52 PM.