View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 02:21 PM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Chen good advise to avoid being wrongly and groundlessly accused of domestic violence by our system in the event you have kids and decide to seperate - it's not uncommon for women to abuse this system.

My ex claimed to be too afraid and intimitaed of me to call the police for the alleged violence but was never afraid to call the police to allege harassment(no grounds- showed police the text to prove she started the conversation), to allege I was sending threats by text message (police found them to be text messages regarding access) and to say I went to her house telling her I was going to kill her when I went to serve her with case conference papers (police saw papers in my hand and no charges laid).

I know this is going to upset a lot of women but as stated above women abuse the system all the time - I have experienced this first hand and am ultimately a victim.

Chens comment did not say anything about rape. But now that someone brought up rape .. that sort of reminds me of all those women that accused Ghomeshi of raping them.. meanwhile they're emailing him bicini oictures.. LOL

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3429429

Note: I am in no way shape or form suggesting all women lie. There are abusive men out there and there are true victims. What I am saying is that there are also many jilted women who abuse this system as a way of revenge.

Last edited by trinton; 05-11-2017 at 02:35 PM.