View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 10:03 AM

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
We have cabs come to my school for certain students. It's a special service under a special contract with a cab company for a few select students.
I've figured it out. It seems it's for grades 7- 12 only (My kid's school is JK to Grade 6 ). They are apparently "school purpose" taxis.

Quote:
Most students are transported on conventional school buses, but school purpose vehicles, taxis and para-transit services are also used. Where available and cost-effective, municipal transit service may be provided for eligible students in grades 7 to 12.
i guess it would make sense to use that to ensure the child get's home safe -- but then again .. you are still sending the child home in a position where the father could still drink and drive with child in car ..

O/P - shouldn't you be calling CAS at this point ? I'm sorry, shouldn't have the school called CAS ? This guys showing up at school drunk to drive.. he may very well drink and drive during his 50/50 access - he's definitely not the brightest crayon in the box.

Last edited by trinton; 05-10-2017 at 10:49 AM.