View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 04:23 PM

Dad1985 is on a distinguished road

"Your lawyer should be able to tell you what is reasonable and what is ridiculous in the recommendation. Go to trial if you have to. Don't agree to that 4 hour non sense."

After our OCL disclosure meeting, my lawyer and i discussed the recommendations. My lawyer only sees the 6 month 4 hour plan as causing us to go back to court in 6 months.

We will have to wait for the full report in 2-3 weeks and look at what the root causes for the decision are. The root causes that i can think of are:

1) Work Schedule (mon - thur 4 pm - 3 am) - Although i have alternative options such as fri, sat, sun. Leaving me open for mon to thur all day.

2) Mental Health - All mental health issues have been dealt with through medical professionals. They were never listed as severe. As well I have provided current medical records showing im fine.

3) High Conflict communication - We were together for 10 years and my ex has kept text conversations as long as 3 years ago. We are able to communicate although my ex has portrayed me in a bad light. I've read the suggestion for parallel parenting in this case.

We will have to wait till the report is out before we can determine what should be disputed.