View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 10:29 PM

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele110 View Post
Just curious, I have noted you have requested NO access for your child's mother. Is there any reason for that?
Read the posted cases. The Onus is on mom to prove to the courts satisfaction that she's no longer has hostile behaviours towards dad. The court has to be satisfied that mom has taken counselling and isn't any longer out to abduct the child to her home country nor rig up allegations of abuse and expose the child to the conflict causing unnecessary burdens on the innocent child. The courts gave her a chance to smarten up. She either did or is still the same person as before. If she can't satisfy the courts that she's done everything the court asked for and is no longer that same person who's exposure to the child had been fpund to be detrimental to the child's best interests tjen what good is she for the child? Does she care about the child or is she Just trying to cause problems for everyone including the happy, adjusted and thriving child. That's how I see it.

People like her usually don't change. She sort of reminds me of my former spouse - will lie through her teeth.

Last edited by trinton; 05-04-2017 at 10:51 PM.