Thread: Child missing
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 04:58 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireweb13 View Post
The principal at our daughters "burlington" school phoned the police about the matter, and they in turn phoned me to let me know that my daughter is safe, but they said that if I were to pick up our daughter from school that a larger police investigation would happen.
Invite the police to conduct a larger investigation. Also note to them that in accordance with 282.(1) of the CCC they need approval from the Attorney General for abduction charges and you have a court order to rely upon. Furthermore, you will bring the necessary complaints and lawsuits against them for improper procedure and practice. Advise them this is a civil matter and not a criminal one and one that was ordered by a sitting Superior Court Justice. Just make sure the court order in your possession is NOT a photocopy but, has the court house seal on it.

Do as Hammerdad suggests. Go way over the head of the principal. In fact, the registration without consent or a court order to a new school is against the Education Act. You can talk to an education officer directly about this situation (at the Ministry of Education). They will pull the child from the school so long as you have the appropriate court order and sanction the school. (Basically, they remove the payment they are getting for the child's enrollment at the school right out of their budget.)

If you have the order then, you have the right to follow the order. You need to bring a witness with you to the school. My recommendation would be to retain a private security service in full uniform with a camera to record everything. This sounds extreme but, when a school professional misbehaves like this you need to stand up to them. They are undereducated in the law. The security detail is simply to protect your rights and to be a professional witness at court or in a future lawsuit against the school. Most times they are off duty officers and are great at negotiation with the police. Most times they know the officer personally that comes to bother you.

Good Luck!
Tayken