View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 03:33 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
Following WD's case, from a psychological standpoint, his ex seems to have developed (or always had) a sense of "learned helplessness".
From my armchair, I think there is a deeper and more troubling Axis II disorder that she is avoiding to have diagnosed through the proper means.

Quote:
She has learned to be the victim when it's not justified and in fact, created herself. She has an extremely "external locus of control", meaning that she cannot take responsibility for her actions .. always someone else's fault.
Projection of blame is a common pattern of behaviour with an Axis II disorder. Ultimately, the court needs a reliable medical diagnosis to go on. Doubtful after three years the mother will produce this medical report.

Quote:
I highly doubt she completed all of the counseling/therapy required to meet the tests of the court and even if she did, I just see her shooting herself in her foot a million different ways.
The M-60 is surely loaded for an assault on her foot that is for sure.

Quote:
Not to mention this is about the kids, who surely are thriving at the moment in WD's care without all the alienation, negativity and shenanigans that his ex is accustomed to.

This will be a good Canlii read.
He is a very good kid. Smart one for sure.