Thread: Child missing
View Single Post
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 05-03-2017, 07:12 PM
trinton trinton is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,681
trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

first of all why is the principal allowing a non custodial parent to change schools and enroll the child.

second of all why isn't cas telling mom to leave the home and telling you where they live so you can go and take your child. or apprehanding the child and giving her to you. perhaps they have no power to intervene.

so why don't you hire a private investigator to spy at the school to figure out where your kids live and why don't you file an emergency motion asking for police assistance clause? the police know where she lives, she's obviously burdened your child to take sides. mother is obviously not fit and in contempt of a court order. if I was the judge I would order supervised access to mom until child got re united with you as well as find the school board in contempt. but you need to plan plan plan and act fast. the longer this takes the greater the chance your child will be fully alienated.

Last edited by trinton; 05-03-2017 at 07:17 PM.
Reply With Quote