Thread: Child missing
View Single Post
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 05-03-2017, 05:31 PM
HammerDad HammerDad is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hamilton
Posts: 3,726
HammerDad will become famous soon enough

I would go over the principles head and go straight to the School Board. The principle seems to have no issue with being in contempt, same with your ex.

Document, document, document. I assume you are emailing your ex requesting that she return the child to you per the court order? I assume you or your lawyer has also sent such a letter to her lawyer? You need to be on her lawyer, as they may need to educate the ex about why this looks really bad on them.

Part of me says go to the school, bringing the court order and the police. But a bigger part of me says that is a bad idea, and will only upset the child. Not sure what can be done as it doesn't look like anyone is willing to do their job.
Reply With Quote