Thread: Child missing
View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-03-2017, 01:37 PM
trinton trinton is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,681
trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

police won't help you without police assistance clause however you can just tell them you are the primary parent and you want to press abduction charges against the other parent and have child returned home.

but best speak to your lawyer and file a contempt motion. or try another emergency motion. i would keep contacting the police in mean time and try getting the other parent charged with abduction and have cas bring child back to you. shes taken the child without consent.

why don't you get child from school and tell school to not release child to other parent and give them your court order? they would be all over this if you were mom and she was dad.. all over it.

Last edited by trinton; 05-03-2017 at 01:41 PM.
Reply With Quote