View Single Post
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2017, 04:40 PM
Lehatteau Lehatteau is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3
Lehatteau is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by arabian View Post
You should IMMEDIATELY go to a women's shelter. They will assist you. Do it for your children's sake (if not your own). To do anything else, particularly when you know you are a victim of abuse, defies explanation. In order to break the cycle of abuse you need immediate counselling and support. It is there for you. The police will help you. All you have to do is get to a phone and call the hotline number. The shelter will pick you and your children up.

God bless you and your children. Do the right thing for them, please.
I just called a shelter in my area, they connected me to a woman who provides support for women that don't live there, and advised me they're currently full but to call back every few days in case something opens up. Thank you.