View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2017, 10:51 PM
Pursuinghappiness Pursuinghappiness is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,810
Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by trinton View Post
Not sure how much credit is given to the SA but if there is a court order that he's to keep valid insurance benefits for child then he's in contempt. You could file a motion to find him in contempt.

If he's to contribute to medical expenses then just send him the reciept. if he doesn't reimbirse you file the motion and seek those medical expenses and legal costs. I would send him the reciept and ask for a reimbursement regardless.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
The terms of my SA is a signed court order and clearly specifies that my ex is to provide medical benefits to our daughter.

I won't be sending any bills because he'd just ignore it...we don't communicate at all.
Reply With Quote