View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 02:05 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus View Post
...and that is why it is so hard to take some women seriously when they claim they are being abused.

He is texting her against her will and following her indirectly on social media. Your advice is that "maybe he might turn violent so lets involve the police"? Seriously?

Every time a woman cries wolf, it makes it that much harder for the real victims to be heard.

I'm especially surprised that this is coming from Arabian, since she is usually on the "don't waste taxpayer's money and the precious time of the police" bandwagon.

...and I do not find this remark surprising coming from Janus.

Absolutely she should contact the police if the behavior persists and if she or her sister feel threatened. Harassment, bullying, stalking is an offense. If the police find the matter trivial they will direct her to her family court lawyer.

I will post this again - http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/c...har/part1.html A Handbook for Police and Crown Prosecutors on Criminal Harassment

Prohibited conduct

(2) The conduct mentioned in subsection (1) consists of

-repeatedly following from place to place the other person or anyone known to them;
-repeatedly communicating with, either directly or indirectly, the other person or anyone known to them;
-besetting or watching the dwelling-house, or place where the other person, or anyone known to them, resides, works, carries on business or happens to be; or
-engaging in threatening conduct directed at the other person or any member of their family.

Last edited by arabian; 04-16-2017 at 02:16 PM.