View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 02:18 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiechic View Post
Ex has treated and reported 2 medical professional our child has seen to their boards.
Unfortunate. But, a common pattern of behavior from someone who is high conflict.

Your Social Worker - Gary Direnfeld, MSW, RSW

Your Social Worker - Gary Direnfeld, MSW, RSW

If these clinicians are now refusing to see the child in question then you have good grounds to seek the assistance of the court in the matter. It is time that the other parent have all access to medical records and clinicians removed.

Quote:
He has reported me to my professional board.
Generally, complaints from ex-spouses fall on deaf ears by boards. Especially ones that are rooted in complex high-conflict child custody and access ones.

Quote:
For each I have informed him before having her treated, he has signed consent where required and then filed complaints after.
You need sole decision making on medical issues and for the other parent's access to the medical records to be fully blocked.

Quote:
He refused to let me take her to a referred professional a month ago, and based on his previous behaviour I will not risk that professionals reputation by taking her and having him report her.
I would still recommend you take the child to the clinical encounter. Unless the consent of the other parent is required. Then, your only recourse is to seek a court order to have sole custody for medical decisions and to also block the other parent's ability to retrieve medical records. (Two separate asks. CLRA allows for parents to get access do documents, you specifically have to ask for that to be removed.)

Quote:
He is now digging through childcare records in their office claiming I did not get his permission on this form and that one. He is claiming out of date records that he neglected to update himself for 3 years. He sees them 3 days a week and pays them directly. His signature and info is on many forms and updates to his info are his responsibility.
Unless you have an order that doesn't permit him access to the medical records the clinicians are obligated to provide access to the records. You need to get an order to prevent his access. You probably have more than enough evidence and witnesses to present as to WHY this needs to happen.

Quote:
He is violating our communication agreement texting me and threatening court action several times a day 2 to 3 days a week.
The other parent is trying to gather evidence. They are not going to stop. Your only recourse is a court action for sole custody for medical and for the access to records to be blocked as well.

Quote:
CAS has been involved over a year on a monthly monitoring. He calls them at least twice a week to report some wrongdoing. The last visit the CAS made not of whether I had fruit on the counter. I didn't do the shopping until the next day and told them so.
You have the CAS evidence too that you can call upon. You need to bring a motion. If CAS hasn't tried to stop his conduct then you need to go to the courts to do it.

Quote:
At what point and by what argument can I stop this?
1. His conduct is interupting the child's access to medical care.

That is the only reason you need.

Quote:
What constitutes harassment or stalking (because he is all over my social media and my families) and even reporting all this to my child.
Who cares. Unless you have something bad on your social media. If you do. Delete it.

Quote:
At what point can I ask for a restraining order?
You shouldn't. You need to take the other parent's control away and make sure the child in question gets proper medical treatment.

Quote:
What are my options
I am so tired of this it's been 8 years
Retain a qualified lawyer and get an order for sole custody for medical decisions. The reason you are asking is that the other parent's conduct is impacting the child's access to medical care.