View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 11:38 PM

Janus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiechic View Post
I have medical custody.
... He refused to let me take her to a referred professional a month ago
You have medical custody. I don't get how he can refuse.

Quote:
based on his previous behaviour I will not risk that professionals reputation by taking her and having him report her.
Ok, he isn't refusing, he is just making it uncomfortable for you. The courts cannot possibly help you here. You have medical custody. He has the right to make complaints to professional bodies. Do you want the court to order that he is not allowed to make a complaint? If he repeatedly lodges complaints he won't be getting very far with those complaints.

Quote:
He is now digging
Have you done anything wrong? If not, don't worry!

Quote:
He is violating our communication agreement texting me and threatening court action several times a day 2 to 3 days a week.
Dear dirtbag,

Texting is for emergency purposes only. All other communication should be by email. If you send me three more messages that are not emergencies, then I shall get a new phone number. Messages from you will be routed to a friend who will only forward those messages that she deems are genuine emergencies.

... then you never respond to a single non-emergency text message ever again for the rest of your life. There is only so long even somebody crazy is willing to text a blank wall.

Quote:
he is all over my social media and my families
Which social media is he all over? The vast majority require your approval for him to see anything.

If I didn't know better, I would say that you like the drama. There seems to be some really easy steps you can take to stop him from harassing you, but it appears that you have not taken those steps.