View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2017, 09:28 PM
arabian's Avatar
arabian arabian is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Western Canada
Posts: 9,960
arabian will become famous soon enough

If you have medical authority over your child then I do not know how he can stop you from taking child to a specialist.

It sounds as though you are over-communicating with your ex. He knows too much (fruit on your counter?).

You can go to your local courthouse and ask for a peace bond. You do not need a lawyer for this. You fill out a few pages and indicate why you do not want him to contact you, your friends and your family. A hearing will be set. The best thing that could happen would be for him to be ordered to NOT contact you.

You say that this has gone on for 8 years yet you mention daycare? The math doesn't add up here unless 8-year-olds go to daycare nowadays?
Reply With Quote