View Single Post
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 04-10-2017, 03:20 PM
otttawa_dad otttawa_dad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 73
otttawa_dad is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
The short answer is yes you do. A new Financial Statement has to be filed whenever there is a change in financial circumstances .. or there is a court date coming up where finances will be discussed.
After looking through the pile of documents, I've retrieved a previous 35.1.

This document had a bunch of info similarly to a CC brief.

Should I format this new 35.1 similarly?

Proposed access, parenting plan....

Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
She has denied you any increases in access and I believe a judge told her that a Material Change in Circumstance would be if her parents grew ill and she had to find a sitter. I believe they did fall ill and your ex actually was on a search for a nanny. Now she's forcing her ill parents to care for the child again.... Not to fair for her ill parents just for a court tactic ... but what are you going to do.

YOU'RE still the come before grandparents ... period.

Yes justice clearly stated during the last round (SC) that if something happened to her parents ie: illness this would constitue a material change. She further clarified that a trip to Florida would not meet the criteria.

I'm a good father who wants to be with his children. There seems to be a reoccurring theme with mothers not allowing children to be with fathers. These "mothers" claim that the only reasons dads want their children is not to have a pay support. I call BS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote