View Single Post
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 04-10-2017, 03:13 PM
otttawa_dad otttawa_dad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 73
otttawa_dad is on a distinguished road

It's time for an update.

Since filing for my Motion to change "Access" the OP has tried to invalidate the material change but no longer hiring the 3rd party caregiver and reverting back to her parents caring for the children.

The problem is that this is not a long term solution, the long term solution would be to have me care for the children as opposed to anybody else;
ie: her parents or the nanny.

Also, since filing for the Motion to change I have been forced for financial reasons to sell my property and move with my GF. I was on the vierge of going bankrupt.

The OP lawyer has request I complete form 35.1. Do I have to comply to this request?
Reply With Quote