View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 02:01 PM

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
When you calm down. I recommend you re-read what you have written here. You are projecting what a mental health worker might think.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.
Lol dude you don't a clue what you are talking about. I'm very calm.

I suggest you read into why people use the words never and always in a defensive way:

Quote:
“Always” and “Never” statements are frequently used by people when they are arguing in order to emphasize or illustrate the merits of their position. “Always” and “Never” statements are usually exaggerations, which serve an illustrative purpose and are understood by both parties to be hyperbole and not literal. As the self-contradicting adage says, “Always and Never statements are always false and never true.”

“Always” and “Never” statements are also very frequently used by individuals who suffer from personality disorders, because they fit neatly into the split, black and white world of their thinking. They are most often used in an accusatory, argumentative or self-pitying way.
Where did I use the words never and always here?