View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 02:40 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinton View Post
Yes it was actually. Those 2 sentences are not there. I don't see them. I don't care what you think of me either. But I know what a well educated mental health professional would think of you regarding this whole "maybe you should" and " never" and " you always" thing.
When you calm down. I recommend you re-read what you have written here. You are projecting what a mental health worker might think.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.