View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 05:25 PM

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieSunshine View Post
He is claiming:

1. PD Days were never defined in the agreement so he should get the kids on Friday's at 8:30 am instead of the 5:00 pm pickup time because its not a school day even though the agreement say he picks up the kids at 5pm.
Very reasonable request. It's not uncommon for weekends to be extended to include PD days, etc. The kids were not in school when the order was made and PA days were obviously NOT taken into consideration as a result. If you guys had anticipated the children entering school, you guys would have set something for PD days. They are in school now and PD days are relevant, and you guys aren't able to come to an agreement, so then the court must decide. Especially if your agreement says you must be flexible and you are not being so.

Quote:
2. He is claiming since signing the agreement in July 2015, when the kids were 4 and 2 are now old enough at the ages of 5.5 and 3.5 years old to spend more time away from their mother so changing to a week on/off schedule would be better for them.
Reasonable. The one is school age now and the other is soon to be.

Quote:

3. G3.5 does not breastfeed anymore.
The children were in their tender years when the order was made, likely a relevant passage of time.

Quote:
4. That by having the D3.5 enter school in September my time decreases less than 60% threshold and that the time she is in school now automatically goes to him so he crosses 40% threshold. His time with kids does not change now that they are both in school. Matter of fact, D5.5 time with him has not changed since signing the agreement.
If the kids are in school, then they are not with the other parent. Kids are in school and the schedule needs to be tweaked, especially regarding PA days.

Quote:
5. He wants all day Friday with the kids to increase his time to 41% of the threshold.
Is that what he says or is that what you are alleging ? The first one to bring up the whole "he just wants more time to reduce child support" or "she just wants to oppose this to maximize child support" is likely the one that is after the money.

Quote:
6. He is claiming that the agreement says we are to be flexible with the schedule for early pickups and I must agree every time he wants to pickup the kids early. So if on a Friday he wants to pickup the kids at 4:30 pm I must agree. If he wants to pick them up at school at 2:30 I must agree. If he wants to pick them up at 8:00 am because they don't have school I must agree otherwise I am not following the agreement.
What is the exact wording of this flexible clause in your agreement?

Last edited by trinton; 04-04-2017 at 05:27 PM.