View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 08:13 PM

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabian View Post
you wanna win.. and I think you want revenge

on each and every issue... this is consuming you

Is the amount of child support you would be entitled to from the mother really that much? (if you had a 50/50 situation)? Enough to spend thousands and thousands on lawyers? ... doesn't make sense to me.... doesn't add up.

You obsess over things (3rd party babysitter... how to approach teachers at school).... I think you need to learn how to relax. Personal counselling may or may not help (you have to be willing to make some changes in your life).
I've been wanting to talk to you about this. I've noticed in a lot of threads where mom's are seeking support, you give it to them biasedly. I've also noticed in a lot of my threads you're somewhat anti-men. I understand you're not the happiest camper with what your ex did to you but that doesn't necessarily mean that all men are the same.

I don't obsess over anything. I'm a very cautious person. I do know how to relax. But parents don't just relax when their child is hurting. I'm already doing personal counselling. Been doing it for a while. I have made tons and tons of sacrifices and changes in my life for my daughter, and will continue to do so.

If you would be more supportive of me, I would appreciate that. Otherwise, if you're going to jump on that "he just wants more time to reduce his child support" bang-wagon, then I'll likely need to put you on the ignore list. I'm not a big fan of people who jump to conclusions like that. Should I start accusing every-mother that comes on here of just wanting custody or primary access just to win and seek revenge just because they asked for child support and/or spousal support?