View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 03:25 PM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabian View Post
Control freaks have difficulty letting go of things and become extremely agitated when things don't go the way that they "think" things should go or when someone doesn't behave the way that they "think" they should behave.

Control freaks obsess over whether someone likes them or not. Control freaks have a tendency to read too much into simple day-to-day situations or conversations with others.... forever in the conspiracy mode.

Control freaks spend inordinate amounts of time obsessing over details.

Self-admittedly I believe I have a tendency to be a control freak. Recognizing this is what made the difference for me. It wasn't easy.

I would suggest that you pick up a second job or immerse yourself in a time-consuming activity which has absolutely nothing to do with your ongoing litigation. In other words, you need to distract yourself. Ideally you need to find a new interest which will offer challenges.
That's the biggest problem. The other parent is a control freak. It's her way or the highway.

Second job? so I can be slammed with double child support and expected to pay that amount for the rest of my life? You've got to be kidding me. How is that going to help me increase my access? That would help mom's case indeed.

I'm really not interested in anything but spending more time with my child and having proper access, holiday access, and decision making, as well as child support from the mother to help out with the costs of raising up a child.

Last edited by trinton; 03-24-2017 at 03:38 PM.