Thread: My Background
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 01:06 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiled View Post
I think I need to expand on military lifestyle a bit further for my point of view to come across better. In any given year, you can expect to be away from home at a minimum 2-3 months. Exercises, training courses, deployments, all take you away for weeks or months at a time.

She's going to be away more than me this year. Next year, it could be a reversal of the roles. In the end over time it all evens out. Rather than shovelling money back and forth at each other, why not just realize that while I may spend $100 more this month due to her absence, in a few months I'll save that $100 in child related expenses when I'm gone for a month...
Very well thought out and considerate. You have everything under control. Reasoning in your above posts is sound and well thought out.