View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 12:53 AM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie79 View Post
For the millionth time! I AM NOT SEEKING retroactive cs. What I am looking for is the opposite, I DON"T want to have to go through case conferences, settlements, trials and whatever other hoops courts make people jump through. I just want the divorce papers done.

I have done what needed to be done. I went through court, got the original order put in place, signed up with FRO. They in turn have suspended his license (Years ago) and nothing has changed. He worked on and off while we were married and I doubt things have changed since we split. I don't care what he is up to or not up to. I moved on, end of discussion.
So according to you, I should stay married to him and hope he dies before I do so? That I have to become a widow and then move on with my life? What if I die before he does? Then I don't get to move on period? That is kinda of unfair don't you think? I am a grown adult, I should have the rights to divorce, marry or stay single. What I choose should not be linked to whether or not my ex chooses to pay cs or not, or whether he wants to be a present father or not.

Please explain to me, why is it MY job to chase a grown man (49 yr old) that doesn't work and wants no responsibility towards his kids? I refuse to become the type of woman you guys seem to like to complain about. I refuse to be in court every 2 months, stressing, raising my blood pressure, making my heart condition even worse in order to collect cs from a dead beat. My kids deserve a happy and healthy mother. One that can work and help them in all their quests in life. Not one who is miserable, hospitalized or dead due to cs stress.
My responsibility is to my children not to my ex and as I explained before they have a happy, stable home. (Financially and emotionally stable)
lol...forgive me for laughing but I had a similar experience with this poster lately.

I literally typed the same thing 10 times in response then realized he can't comprehend women's posts. He reads them from a place of complete loathing for women and the assumption that all women have ulterior motives all centered around ripping poor guys like him off.

We're all bad mothers who are trying to steal the kids and meet new kids that can become their step fathers....and none of us can figure out what's best for our children.

Its just pointless to bother responding....

You have every right to get divorced...

You have every right to decide to support your kids with your new family by yourself rather than waste your time chasing a financial deadbeat...

You have every right to be completely, blissfully happy with a new guy who loves you and your children...

And you have every right to decide what's best for you and your kids without interference from a biological parent who clearly isn't interested in participating in their lives.

Like I said, you don't need to justify yourself to anyone.

And your divorce action should be very easy...you'll be free to remarry in no time. Best of luck!