View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 03:01 PM

Sweetie79 is on a distinguished road

Triton,

I didn't wake up, as you put it.
I know full well that I am still legally married to my ex. Should I have filled for divorce back then? yes. Am I (the kids) entitled to cs? Yes.
What else can I say? I was very young, we all make mistakes in life. I paid a high price for mine.
I am not a heartless ex wife like many I read about. Kids are not and should not be used as pawns in a game. I am a full believer that the more the merrier. Biological parents, step parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles , family friends that end up becoming aunts and uncles (by friendship) the better. The more loving people kids have around them, the better, happier and stable they will be.
Was he a shitty husband? Hell yes. Was I too young and immature? Absolutely. Is that the kids fault ? ABSOLUTELY NOT !!!!
Mistakes were made between me and him, things didn't work out. I don't hate him, I don't wish him harm as a matter of fact, I feel nothing.

I have re built my life. I have found a loving partner who is there for me and my kids. I am not the 1st and won't be the last person to go through a bad relationship.
I am not wanting to "get him back" throw him in jail, have his life be turned upside down. This is not about revenge. This is merely about me putting a legal end to a union that didn't work out.
I have moved on emotionally now I want to move on legally.

Read the original post. I DON"T CARE ABOUT THE MONEY ! I don't need it. I don't want the back cs, I don't want to drag this in court. I just want the divorce.