View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-02-2017, 01:00 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,010
rockscan will become famous soon enough

Talk to a lawyer. You may be able to waive the arrears. Plus you can get a divorce if he's still in arrears, you may just have to file some additional forms.

My comment about access was more along the lines of leave that part out of your arguments to waive arrears. You don't care about the relationship or the arrears. You've moved on. The only important fact is that you are seeking to waive child support and arrears.
Reply With Quote