View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-02-2017, 12:19 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,009
rockscan will become famous soon enough

First access and cs are two different things and your kids are old enough to make their own decisions.

Second, do a search on this forum for uncontested divorce.

Third, your local Family Law Information Center is a good resource.

Finally, if its not a major money issue, why not just hire a lawyer to do all the paperwork? They will know what to fill out on the forms.
Reply With Quote