View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-27-2017, 11:45 PM
otttawa_dad otttawa_dad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 73
otttawa_dad is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by trinton View Post
1. Visit this website:
2. Find a transcriptionist
3. Fill out the form
4. Call the transcriptionist, find out their availability, and email them the form.

You will pay them once it is ready, and they will mail it to you.

You can't use discussions at settlement conference against your ex. Trail management conference, maybe, I'm not 100% sure.

What exactly did they consent to at the trial management conference? Did they sign a consent? THey really didn't consent unless they signed something. Perhaps you can bring up what they said in court and mention they changed their mind despite their assurances before your honour..

As far as im aware unless your self rep and the court appoints a recorder its the lawyers duties to takes notes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote