View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 01-19-2017, 11:03 PM
trinton trinton is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,681
trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by otttawa_dad View Post
Please note that my motion to change doesn't involve Child Support simply access, based on this; I don't think I need to complete the Financial Statement (Form 13 or 13.1)
It's not bad practice to give a financial statement. You've got nothing to hide.

I would take 3 copies with you just in case. Attach a recent paystub to them.

Approach the lawyer when you see her in court and mention you weren't sure it was needed but you're giving her a copy just in case.

Be prepared to tell the judge what you want.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote