I currently have A5 and A2.5

Week 1.
Monday 4:00 - 7:30
Wednesday 4:00 - 7:30

Week 2
Monday 4:00 - 7:30
Wednesday 4:00 - 7:30
Friday - Saturday Sunday until 7:00

My proposed schedule rotates around her work shift in order to limit the amount of time the children are with 3rd parties.

Also referenced these following cases in my case brief.

Similar to the OCL’s recommendations in Izyuk v. Bilousov, 2011 ONSC*6451 (see Tab B at paras. 483-487), the OCL focused on the “status quo” without addressing the unacceptable manner in which it was created.
The OCL failed to consider the Respondent’s strengths, the Applicant’s weaknesses and the quality of the children’s relationship with each parent.

Schmidt v. Haley, 2004 CarswellOnt 1149, a copy of which is attached at Tab J, Justice Matheson said:
I believe that it is in the best interests of the child, whatever the age, that the child has as much access as possible to each parent, as long as there is a fixed routine.* I accept the comments made by Joan B. Kelly and Michael E. Lamb in their article “Using Child Development Research to Make Appropriate Custody and Access Decisions for Young Children”.* This is found in Family and Conciliation Courts Review, Vol. 38 No. 3, July 2000 297-311 at page 300:

“The empirical literature also shows that infants and toddlers need regular interaction with both of their parents to foster and maintain their attachments.* Extended separations from either parent are undesirable because they unduly stress developing attachment relationships.* In addition, it is necessary for the interactions with both parents to occur in a variety of contexts (feeding, playing, diapering, soothing, putting to bed, etc.) to ensure that the relationships are consolidated and strengthened.”