View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 09:43 AM

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockscan View Post
I dont think he was able to think that far ahead. Sounds more like he was stirring the pot and pulling a dick move. Dont give him more credit than he deserves. Disagreeing on a medication is normal but not discussing it with mom before going behind her back to the doctor is ridiculous.
It was my understanding this occurred during his parenting time? Sometimes you just have to call the doctor and do what's best for your kid,at that time. If my child was on medication and she started having random fevers and throwing up, I would take her to a clinic/hospital immediately and call mom to let her know I was there. Whatever the doctor says when they see the child is what goes.That would have been the ideal approach. Calling the doctor and receiving that recommendation in his parenting time to stop the medication is not a whole lot different.

And Angie the material change would be that through the passage of time, the child has developed ADHD and is struggling in school. This is not a disputed fact. The child's needs are different than they were 8 years ago.

I know I'm kicking a dead horse here but I really think you should consider 50/50 and settling the case, so you can both focus your energy on helping your child. You don't want the conflict to start effecting your son more and more to the point of anxiety and depression in your child. The anxiety you have is obviously going to effect your child's emotional well being. The stress the father feels is going to effect the child as well. You're both taking part in this.

Last edited by trinton; 01-17-2017 at 09:46 AM.